Stainless Steel Replacement Pin for the VT_510_BF connector. We have removed the threading on the end due to popular request. These are now standard in all the bottom feeder connectors.
Here is a link to instructions with pictures on assembling - Instructions
BF 510 specifics:
- Available in 3 sizes and 2 colors - 12mm, 22mm, & 25mm diameter landing pad, plus the 22mm & 25mm in Black now!
- Stainless construction including the center pin
- High Temp Insulators
- Durable O-ring seals
- 2 configurations provided ... comes assembled as a self-adjusting spring loaded center pin (with an extremely strong spring) but also included is an additional insulator and O-Ring set to convert it to manual adjustment for those mods with a hard non-flexible connection to the 510. Set it up to suit your needs!
Body and Insulator measure 14mm in length. Stainless hollow center pin adds to that another 10-12mm but should be short coupled to your bottle anyhow
Ultra low profile Smooth Top Landing Pad, self-adjusting spring loaded center pin, brass backer nut for solid and secure installation.
Made of Stainless, Brass, & High Temp insulating material this connector is the squonking 510 you have been looking for.
- The spring carries no electrical load!
- Made of Stainless with High Temp Insulator - rated for 450F degrees continuous service
- Body threading - M10x0.5 - 10mm diameter ... about 3/8"
- Ring Terminal for ground connection included