Black and Silver Boxes in stock!!!
Note: there may a slight delay of maybe a day before shipping when ordering. We finish them to order and is dependent on load.
Note: THIS BOX is ONLY for the 60W SX350 chip. It will NOT fit any of the mini or Temperature J Chips.
Here's the project box you've been waiting for! Machined box with cut outs, painted, and all the parts you need!
- Pre-cut for the SX350 chip
- Pre-painted in several colors
- Varitube Spring-loaded 510 installed!
- Everything you need included
- Battery sled installed
- Length of 16ga
- Screen protector if desired
- Screws and small screw driver
- New clicky switch .... needs assembly....see below
Building your own mod just got easier! Add in an SX350 60W chip and battery and you're ready to go in short time!
Note: it is not drilled for Tact switches but with some careful planning those can be added as well - but are not included.
Note: remove the 510 using a coin and disassemble for soldering. When ready for final assembly we recommend using lock-tite or similar to keep the 510 connector from backing out. It is threaded directly into the body.
Switch assembly - The switch now uses a 16mm AV housing and button with a 12mm clicky tact switch inside. Provides a super low profile switch inside as well as outside.
1) Screw the housing into the box
2) Drop the button into place inside the housing
3) Slide the tact switch into the slot between the threads and make sure it is seated. - Note you cannot install tact until housing is screwed as as it will not fit through the hole - Tip: To prevent button rattle use a small piece of double sided tape between the tact switch and button.
4) Next you need to glue the edges of the tact switch to the housing. We used 5 minute JB Weld here. We have not tried hot glue but you want a solid and strong bond. Not a lot of force will be transferred to it due to the low profile but an epoxy like a JB Weld will securely it hold in place and if needed can be removed for disassembly . Pictures below: